The Wine Cellarage
841 Barretto St
Bronx, NY 10474
To protect your wine from extreme heat and cold, The Wine Cellarage reserves the right to hold orders for shipping during periods of extreme temperatures. The Wine Cellarage will ship or hold wines at their discretion, unless the client explicitly requests that the wine is shipped or held. If a client wishes to ship their wine during extreme weather, The Wine Cellarage will not be held responsible for any damage. The Wine Cellarage offers their clients the option to hold wines for shipping for a limited timeframe, no longer than 90 days, after which time, storage fees will be assessed and applied.
The Wine Cellarage specializes in shipping wine to international destinations. If you wish to place an order for delivery outside of the United States, please email us at email@example.com to obtain a shipping estimate. If you are shipping internationally, you are responsible for knowing the laws regarding alcohol shipments for the destination country. You are also responsible for any duty or taxes related to international shipment.
While we can ship to many states, there are certain states where shipping is restricted. Please call 212.991.5700 if you are concerned about shipping to your state. Often, if our regular shipping carrier cannot ship to your state, we can make alternate shipping arrangements through a private company.
Our website is monitored during our regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time. It usually takes 1 to 2 business days to process your order, and then it will usually ship out within 1 to 2 business days after processing. If you have a need for delivery by a certain date, please be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 212.991.5700, so that we can work to accommodate your request. You may also indicate your deadline during the Checkout process in the Special Shipping Instructions field on the Shipping Methods section. If you are located in Manhattan, it is possible that we can have your wine delivered by the next day. Same day delivery is possible via a messenger service, but dependent on available warehouse resources. Pricing for same day delivery is available upon request.
1) Orders containing Back Ordered or Future Arrival wines: Our warehouse will ship all In-Stock wines for orders containing Back Ordered or Future Arrival wines. Once back-ordered/future arrival wines arrive, a member of our team will reach out to you to notify you that your wine has arrived, confirm delivery address and schedule shipping. If you wish to hold your order for shipping until all of your wines are in-stock and ship only when your order is complete, simply indicate this during the Checkout process in the Special Shipping Instructions field on the Shipping Methods section or email us at email@example.com.
2) Service Delays: The Wine Cellarage is not responsible for service delays that are beyond our control, including the delay of services provided by our carrier.
3) Saturday Delivery: Most shipping carriers will not deliver on Saturdays and Sundays. Saturday delivery via shipping carrier is available upon request at a higher price point. When requesting Express 2-Day or Overnight shipping on a Thursday or Friday respectively, the wine will not be delivered on a Saturday and our internal policy is to ship these orders on a Monday so that they do not get held at a carrier facility over the weekend. We can, however, process Saturday delivery requests and provide estimates for Saturday delivery upon request.
4) Adult Signature Requirement: Shipments containing alcoholic beverages must be signed for by an adult. When wine is delivered, the recipient will be required to show identification proving that they are at least 21 years old.
5) Ground Shipping: Estimated time of arrival will be provided in tracking information if Ground service is selected, however, there is no guarantee of arrival time if you select Ground shipping.
If you reside in Manhattan and your order is over $500, it qualifies for free shipping/delivery. We typically deliver Manhattan orders on our temperature-controlled truck; however, we reserve the right to ship via our carrier whenever necessary. We offer free delivery to Westchester and Lower Fairfield County for orders over $500.